A veneer is a thin layer of material (0.3-0.6mm) placed over the front part of the tooth to improve the aesthetics of a smile. They look like natural teeth. Veneers can be used to correct a wide range of dental issues such as stained teeth, chipped or worn teeth, crooked or misshapen teeth and uneven spaces or a large gap between the upper front teeth
Benefits of veneer
- They provide a natural tooth appearance.
- They generally don’t require as much shaping as crowns do, yet they are.
- They maintain bite force.
- They are permanent and durable. With proper maintenance, a dental veneer will last between 10 and 15 years.
What Types of Problems Do Dental Veneers Fix?
- Teeth that are discolored
- Teeth that are worn down, misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped
- Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Teeth with gaps between them
- Patients who want to improve their smile
Some veneer cases which done in our clinic: